WARNING - EXTREME CAUTION: BE CERTAIN YOU ALWAYS KEEP ALL FIREARM MUZZLES POINTED DOWN RANGE OR IN A KNOWN SAFE DIRECTION, KEEPING YOUR FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO FIRE ON YOUR TARGET.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS TOOL.
1) Clean any oil that may be around the slide serrations – place an empty magazine into the pistol’s magazine well. Then simply open the P3 Racker and place the gripping pads on the serrations at the rear of the pistol’s slide. (Fig 1)
2) Squeeze the P3 Racker handles together with enough force to grip the pistol’s slide (about 1/3 as much as is normally needed) and pull the P3 Racker straight back or hold the P3 Racker and push the pistol straight away until the slide locks, as it will on an empty magazine. (Fig 2) Then remove the P3 Racker from the pistol by lightly releasing your grip on the P3 Racker handles and take it away from the pistol.
3) Release the empty magazine from the pistol and insert a loaded magazine into the pistol, then release the slide. This action will cause the slide to pick up a round from the loaded magazine as it returns to battery. WARNING - EXTREME CAUTION: You are now ready to fire.
4) Once you are comfortable with the technique described above, you will be able to load a round into the chamber from a loaded magazine without locking the slide back.
5) To load a round from a loaded magazine, insert a loaded magazine into the pistol’s magazine well and repeat step (2) above – pulling the slide fully back, then quickly moving the P3 Racker forward. This action will cause the slide to pick up a round from the loaded magazine as the slide returns to battery. Remove the P3 Racker from the pistol by lightly releasing your grip on the P3 Racker handles and take it away from the pistol. WARNING - EXTREME CAUTION: You are now ready to fire.
DISCLAIMER: Marshall Legacy Design, LLC - in no way bears any liability for any injury or death caused by your failure to adhere to the strict warnings and detailed instructions above.